Boarders
17 November 2006
On my way to Barcelona baby! Boarders are weird. One second I’m in France and then suddenly a “line” is crossed and I’m in Spain. I made a train transfer at one of the boarder towns. In a matter of 50 meters I went from speaking only French to hearing only Spanish. But not only has the language changed, the atmosphere is completely different. The train is not silent, people are talking above a whisper. The sounds are loud in my ears. I can’t imagine the shock that’s to come when I return back to the States.
On my way to Barcelona baby! Boarders are weird. One second I’m in France and then suddenly a “line” is crossed and I’m in Spain. I made a train transfer at one of the boarder towns. In a matter of 50 meters I went from speaking only French to hearing only Spanish. But not only has the language changed, the atmosphere is completely different. The train is not silent, people are talking above a whisper. The sounds are loud in my ears. I can’t imagine the shock that’s to come when I return back to the States.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home